“We would be nowhere on the BT project without your expertise and “bridge building” success with IRM and many other people in the VA.
Dr. William O’Byrne, Co-Principal Investigator
Altruis Biomedical Network: Built and maintained ~140 health information websites within the network. Network won several awards.
Integriderm was sold to MediQuest Therapeutics.
As a research scientist at a small biotech start-up, I was Principal Investigator on and helped write several successful Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) grants to NASA and NIH. Total funding for these grants alone was over 2.3 million dollars.
- Defined Biomatrix Model for Human Vascular Studies
- High Resolution Robotic Telemammography System
- Automated PC-Based Spot Detection for 2D Gel Analysis
- A Dynamically Controlled Vapor Diffusion Protein Crystal Growth.
- A Dynamically Controlled Temperature-Induced Protein Crystal Growth System.
- High-throughput micro-crystallization system.
- Raman Spectroscopy as a Non-Invasive Indicator of Protein Crystal Quality.
During my academic career and while at a biotech start-up, several articles were published in peer-reviewed journals. The titles of these papers are: